I wanted to share a book that I made and give you some ideas on how to use this book. I saw a cutesy little song about going to the zoo where you sing "I went to the zoo one day, zoo one day, zoo one day... I went to the zoo one day and I saw a ____" and you fill in the blank with a zoo animal. What I did was print each page, laminate them, and then hole punch each at the top and bind them using a metal book ring.
IDEAS:
- Print extra pictures of each animal, laminate them, and use adhesive Velcro on the back of each picture to have them match and attach the pictures to each page. You can do an activity where you hold up a page from the book and put out 3-5 photos in front of the student. Tell them to match the correct animal.
- Sing the song while showing the page and have the student fill in the blank by saying what the animal is
- Have them identify the animals (expressively - "What animal is this?" and receptively - "Show me the panda")
- Sing the song, filling in the animal and then have them find the correct page (or photo if you want to place the photos in an array in front of the student during a table activity)
- Have them match plastic animal toys to the pages
- Have them match non-identical pictures to the photos of the animals (you can use google images/Boardmaker and print off various pictures of the animals, including cartoon pictures, etc)
- Have them identify the colors of the animals (and even match the environment that they live in, the stripes or spots on their fur, etc. depending on the cognitive level of your student)
This is a preview page from the book... which you can download for free HERE!!!
*Just a note... I did get these images from the good ol' interwebs and saw the song idea on a site that I cannot remember the name of. If you see something included in my book that deserves to be tagged with a link to where it originated from, please leave a cordial comment or email and I will give it the rightful props!

OMG you such a good teacher. I am in chock!!!
ReplyDeleteKeep up the great work.
I would love to know in which school do you teach. My child has autism and you are the kind of teacher he needs. Well you are the kind of teacher every child needs to be truthful. Thanks for you hard work.
Thank you for such a kind comment! I absolutely love my job and teaching these precious minds! I work in the Washington DC Metro area :)
DeleteSave Your Relationship and Get Your ex lover back to you. this is a real testimony of a spell doctor who helped me bring back my husband who left I and the kids alone for so many months, I had lost all hope for my husband coming back home again, if you are going through a tough time in your marriage or relationship, or want your ex back, You can contact him on his Email: Ralphspellsolution@gmail.com or whatsApp on: +2347037816417.
ReplyDeleteI was able to overcome senile dementia via a complete naturopathic process.
ReplyDeleteAbout two years ago, when I was 56, I started feeling foggy and had occasional memory lapses. My wife, Mary, started to notice it, too, but I also have hearing issues so she thought that was the problem. My memory worsened very gradually over the years, and we lived with it, compensating as needed. I became less social. After some months thereafter, it got to the point where we couldn’t keep making excuses or ignoring it. I had gone from doing our grocery shopping without a list to going with a list, to having the list but not buying what was on it.
Mary went online to do some research, and it was during this process we had been fortunate enough to come across Dr. Utu Herbal Cure: an African herbalist and witch doctor whose professional works had majored on the eradication of certain viral conditions, especially dementia, ( improving the memory capacity positively), via a traditional, naturopathic process and distinguished diet plan. It was by the administration of this herbal specialist that I had been able to improve my condition for better. So to say, the encounter with the above-mentioned herbal practitioner was the first time we ever heard there was something that possibly can be done to improve my memory functionality.
By the existence of such an encounter, I was able to learn of the new approach by which this herbalist successfully treated dementia conditions, which included a distinguished herbal therapy and lifestyle changes of which I had undergone to a tremendous, positive effect.
It was after the completion of the herbal therapy I had started to experience a great deal of cognitive improvement when it came to rational decision making.
In brief, I was able to go through the dreadful hollows of senile dementia without any further hazardous damage to my health condition, and within a short period. Had it not been for the support of my wife, of whom had encouraged me to undergo the above-mentioned therapy and that of the herbal practitioner of whom now happens to be benefactor - I would have been long exposed to the further perils of this condition and of which had been apt to result to a calamitous end.
I would also wish for the same positiveness upon patients who may happen to be suffering from this debilitating disease, and would warmly beseech them to find a confidant like this herbal specialist with whose professional service I was able to attain a divine recovery.
For further information concerning this African legal cure for Alzheimer's disease; feel free to contact Dr. Utu directly via email: drutuherbalcure@gmail.com
Herbal treatment is 100% guaranteed for HSV cure, the reason why most people are finding it difficult to cure HSV is because they believe in medical reports, drugs and medical treatment which is not helpful to cure HSV. Natural roots/herbs are the best remedy which can easily eradicate herpes forever for more information about herpes cure Please write Dr Lucky for any health challenge E-mail : drluckyherbalcure@gmail.com or WhatsApp him +2348154637647
ReplyDeleteIn April of this year my mom asked me to open a credit card to pay for flight tickets. It was supposed to be no more than $700. She said she would pay it off in 2 months. Fast forward 4 months later and my mom sends me a message saying that she accidentally paid the card late that month but she will pay once she gets her next check. Up until this point I’ve never looked at the account because I had no reason to.
ReplyDeleteWhen she told me that I decided to log on and pay off the rest of what she owed because I had some extra money. When I opened the account, I was very shocked to see that she owed over $1,800. I did notice that I kept receiving emails that my credit score was dropping, but I didn’t pay much attention to it . I am a longtime authorized user on one of my mom’s credit cards, and it normally changes based on her activity. Upon further research, I noticed it was significantly dropping because of this card. I got scared because I am in medical school and I’m going to eventually need my credit score for private loans during the third year when I can no longer get money from the government.
To make a long story short, I told her that she didn’t have to worry about paying it anymore because I will take it over. I did this because I had money to help out, and I thought it would be a kind thing to do since she was clearly struggling to pay it off. The only thing that I asked was for her not to continue using the card while I got the balance down. She immediately got defensive and it became a much bigger thing. She cut up the credit card and accused me of trying to hurt her. After that, I removed her from being an authorized user to prevent her from logging onto the account and paying the balance down with money I knew she didn’t have and keep her from unlocking her authorized card.
I am very new to credit, so I thought that removing her was simply removing her access to the account. Our relationship eventually repaired. However, she angrily texted me and told me that her credit score dropped nearly 200 points and it was because of me removing her. I feel terrible because I didn’t know it would happen. Had I known I wouldn’t have done it. So I asked a question on a credit forum. Is it possible that removing her has caused this much damage and if so, what can I do to help her? A friend immediately recommended SAFEPORT CREDIT SPECIALIST. He Testified how Safeport Credit Specialist has helped so many people with their credit issues. So immediately emailed them on: safeportcreditSpecialist@gmail.com he responded and upon reaching agreements with him, he promised to get the scores up back within 12 days maximum and remove all negative items on the report including lates payments/credit card debts. 6 days later all negative items were erased including late payment was all marked as paid on time. SAFEPORT CREDIT SPECIALIST raised her scores to 800+. I’m so excited for what he did for me and my mom. She now has a good credit profile. If you need help in fixing your credit, I’ll recommend you to them and get yours fixed too.
Honestly I do not enjoy writing much, but I have to let the world know about this genius that helped me. Seriously, I needed a home for my family, but I couldn’t get one because of the Evictions, my current scores are in the 400's and dropped from the mid 500’s because of late payments. I recently lost my job and have only been employed recently. I took out tons of credit cards during college to get by and maxed them out. After college due to health reasons I did not always have steady work. Finally, for the first time in my life, I have steady work and can build myself up. However I’ve tanked my credit, I felt hopeless about it. I really would like to get back to the 500’s-700’s by this time next year. I read about SAFEPORT CREDIT SPECIALIST at Quora and Reddit. Few days after I contacted safeport credit specialist they increased my scores to 803 and improved my credit profile by removing the evictions, charge offs and late payments. I’ve never seen such a relentless and amazing service in my life before. They made my next year dream of getting a home for my family come through this year. Got our first key at Kenosha $278k at 6.875%. I swear to God I never believed I’ll be able to get a home for my family this year. Wish I could express how happy I feel now with this message. SAFEPORT CREDIT SPECIALIST really did it for me. I urge everyone to contact them for any related credit issues. Email SAFEPORTCREDITSPECIALIST@GMAIL.COM
ReplyDelete